|Trip Name||Annapurna Base Camp Trekking|
|Trip Duration||12 Days|
|Minimum Group Size||2+|
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the most famous trekking destinations in Nepal. Located in the mid western foothills of the Himalaya, Annapurna region offers fantastic views of the snow- capped high mountains with a landscape of terraced fields without experiencing the problems of altitude sickness. Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp introduces a route for a close encounter with the Himalaya within a short time. You explore the heart of the Annapurnas while trekking into the Annapurna Base Camp, which is the most spectacular spot for a panoramic view of snow capped peaks. The trail goes through the culturally enriched local villages, inhabited by communities, and forested trails.
Trek To Annapurna Base Camp is accompanied by the Modi River running alongside, luxurious rhododendron forests and bamboo bushes. As soon as we head out of Nayapul, which is the starting point of Annapurna Base Camp Trek, you feel lured by the nature and its serenity. Not only you get to know nature in person, but also you are going to have the opportunity of interacting with the native residents who are known for their hospitality and warmth while on trek. The Gurung, Thakali and Magar communities have one of the most special and unique cultures of their own. It is a unique experience to feel as if you are an inseperable member of their community for a while. Being with them you enjoy their hospitality. Annapurna Base Camp Trek begins to raise your adrenaline level in natural settings.
The trek becomes fascinating as you will witness breathtaking views of the early morning sunrise over the Annapurna Himalaya range.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek gets even more interesting in spring as the whole forest along the trail turns red, pink and white with rhododendron flowers. This trek can be done anytime of the year.Taking this trip with Nepal Everest Adventures will ensure a holiday that may come only once in your lifetime.
There is more to expect. Nepal's beautiful mountains set the scene and closeness with nature is everywhere, you will not get so much natural richness than this. It can be almost unbelievable to get back home without unscathed and not even feel fatigue, after you have spent some days of your life at the most beautiful trail in the world.
So, be prepared yourself to embark on two weeks long trekking holiday from Ghorepani Poon Hill to the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking with Nepal Everest Adventures .
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 02: All necessary permits preparation day
Day03: Drive to Pokhara (915m)
Day 04: Drive Pokhara to Nayapul (1070m) & Trek to Tikhedhunga (1540m)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m)
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill (3195m) & Tadapani (2540m)
Day 07: Trek to Chhomrong (2170m)
Day 08: Trek to Doban (2540m)
Day 09: Trek to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3720m)
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,095m)
Day 11: Trek to Bamboo (2500 m)
Day 12: Trek to Jhinu (1750 m)
Day 13: Trek to Birethanti / Potana (1600 m)
Day 14: Trek to Naya Pul /Phedi & drive to Pokhara
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 16: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 17: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
. Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
· 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
· Overland drive Kathmandu- Pokhara -Kathmandu
· Annapurna Conservation Area permit
· TIMS (Trekking Information Management System
· An experienced and first aid trained license holder accompanying trekking guide
· Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter for 2 persons, one porter carries 25 KG.)
· Meals, insurance, salary, equipment, accommodation, transportation of our trekking crew
· Tea House accommodation on twin or multi sharing basis during the trek
· Applicable government taxes ( incl.13% VAT and tourism service charges)
· Nepal entry visa
· Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhar
· Hot shower with Extra cost on trek
· Battery charges with Extra cost on trek
· Single supplements in hotels
· Bar bills and laundry
· Battery Charges( Available during trek with Extra cost)
· Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
· Tipping to guide and porter
· Personal trekking equipment
· Your Travel/Medical insurance