Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve (175 sq. km) Therefore, the entire Reserve is subject to seasonal flooding during monsoon. This Reserve was gazetted in 1976 and established mainly to preserve the habitats for the last remnant population of wild water buffalo in Nepal. In addition, there are larger number of gaur, nilgai, hog deer and wild pig, and medium sized predators such as fishing cat, jungle cat, and civets. The Koshi River also supports sparse population of endangered species such as the Gangetic dolphin and gharial.
TRIP DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Biratnagar and drive to Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve.
Day 03-04: Jungle activities at Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve.
Day 05: Drive to Biratnagar and fly to Kathmandu.
Day 06: Final Departure.
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing(B/B Plan) in Kathmandu
- Domestic flight to/from Kathmandu
- Land transportation to/from Biratnagar
- All jungle activities at Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Entry permit for Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Hotel/resort accommodations as per the program
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- An experienced escort safari guide inside the Reserve
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Guide insurance and salary
- All applicable taxes including VAT
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Duration6 Days