Nepal Magnificent Tour
Magnificent Tour: 8 Nights-9 Days
Magnificent Tour offers the magnificence of Nepalese art and architecture, diverse culture and wildlife, and above all the amazing natural beauty second to none. Nepal Everest Adventures Pvt Ltd. organizes this tour frequently for its valued clients from around the world. We mainly cover Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Nagarkot, Chitwan, and Pokhara during Magnificent Tour.
We begin Magnificent Tour with the sightseeing tour of Kathmandu which is the capital of Nepal. Kathmandu, which is also known as the City of Temples, possesses many cultural heritages which have been listed as UNESCO world heritage sites. During Kathmandu Sightseeing, we cover almost all of the world heritage sites along with many others. After Kathmandu sightseeing, we visit Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Both Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square are also listed as UNESCO world heritage sites and are the perfect examples of medieval arts and architectures. And after enjoying the beautiful sunrise and panoramic mountain views from Nagarkot, we drive to Chitwan to observe the incredible wildlife in Chitwan National Park which is considered to be one of the best national parks in Asia. After a full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan, we drive to Pokhara to observe breathtaking natural beauty which is second to none. We will get to enjoy the beautiful views of Pokhara city and tranquil lakes situating amidst the stunning snowcapped mountains. There are lots of natural wonders in Pokhara for you.
You will have unforgettable trip in Nepal with Nepal Everest Adventures Pvt. Ltd. during Magnificent Tour. We cordially welcome you here at Kathmandu.
TRIP DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Sightseeing of Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Squre and drive to Nagarkot
Day 04: Drive to Nagarkot to Chitwan
Day 05: Full-Day Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 06: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara
Day 07: Pokhara City Sightseeing
Day 08: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 09: Final Departure
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- A professional, government registered city guide for entire tour program
- Private transport for the whole tour
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot with dinner and breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- All the jungle activities, 3 meals and 2 nights resort accommodation in Chitwan
- Tour guide’s food, accommodation, insurance and salary etc.
- All government tax and VAT
- Farewell dinner and cultural show at Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- International airfare and visa fees
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Monuments entry fees during sightseeing
- Alcoholic & soft /hard /drinks
- Extra nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu after the tour
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Medical/travel insurance
- Emergency rescue by helicopter
- Extra expenses arising due to nature and unforeseen events such as road blockade, political strike etc.
- Duration9 Days