The Annapurna Circuit Trekking, in the Annapurna Region, is one of the World's most popular and adventurous treks in Nepal, as it encompasses crossing over the high pass of the Thorang - La (5416m).This trek offers the combination of stunning high mountain views, charming lowland farms, villages, varied ethnic cultures and traditions steeped in ancient time. Therefore, it makes the Annapurna Circuit Trek a most attractive to trekkers.
The fabulous landscapes, terraced farms, mountains, lush vegetations, tropical & rhododendron forests turn the Annapurna region trekkers' paradise. While trekking, you will also have the opportunity to encounter the different diverse communities like Gurung, Magar, Thakalis, Brahmins, Chhetris, Tibetan Sherpas, Tamangs and explore their unique and rich culture enjoying their hospitality.
On the Annapurna Circuit Trek you will also visit Muktinath, the sacred place of Hindus and Buddhists, the apple orchards of Marpha and Jomsom. Kagbeni is famous for Shaligram (Fossils). The view of the Kali Gandaki gorge, the World's deepest Gorge between Annapurna (8,091m) and Dhaulagiri (8,167m) and watching the sunrise over the White Mountains from Poon Hill gives unforgettable pleasure to trekkers.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek commences from Besisahar of Lamjung District and ends at Nayapul making a circle around the whole Annapurna massif. From there you follow the bank of Marsyangdi River with the amazing view of Manaslu and the Lamjung Himal.
En route you also pass over the Thorung La Pass at (5416m.) which is highest place you reach during the trek. Also, during this Annapurna round Trek you will enjoy the views of mountains like Mt. Dhaulagiri at (8167m.), Mt. Annapurna I at (8091m.) Mt. Manaslu at (8163m.), Mt. Annapurna II, III,IV, Mt. Annapurna South at (7219m.), Mt. Nilgiri at (7041m.), Mt. Machhapuchhre /Fishtail (6998m.), Mt. Hiunchuli , Mt. Lamjung Himal, Tukuche peak and Tilicho peak etc. To fully enjoy the Annapurna Circuit Trek Package, you have to venture over in the spring season and autumn seasons.
> One of the most spectacular mountain amphitheaters
> Snowfield and glaciers, rock walls & ice fluting
> Kaligandaki gorge with dense bamboo jungle and rain forests
> Spectacular views of Mt.Annapurna I, II,III, Mt. Machhapuchhare, Mt. Dhauligiri,
> Experiencing different ethnic culture & hospitality of the various areas
> Connecting different trekking routes to remote, restricted areas of the Annapurna region
- Arrival/departure transfers
- Welcome drinks and trekking orientation
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Drive to Pokhara – Kathmandu
- TIMS card
- Annapurna Conservation permit fee
- Accommodation in teahouse (lodge) on twin sharing basis on trekking
- Breakfast on the trek
- A Professional English speaking trekking guide
- 1 porter for 2 people (each porter can carry only 18 kg luggage)
- Trekking staff wages, insurance, meals, transportations and allowances
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit)
- Government and local taxes
- International airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa and Visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu and on trek
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
- Any other services not specified in the ‘Cost includes’