Price on request, we all are guide team.
Everest High Passes Trekking, Renjo La (5465 meters), Cho La (5420 meters) and Kongma La (5535 meters) crossing is challenging trekking in Khumbu region. Our special trekking package which covers the three Passes during trek is a challenging trekking journey in Everest Region.
The Three High pass trek passes through some of the most spectacular landscapes in the Himalaya with natural view, culture and tradition of Sherpa People. It offers the best views of Mountains and religious spiritual environment.
Spring season and autumn season are the perfect times to trek in the Everest region, the peaks accentuated by clear blue skies and without the hoards of trekkers who come during the peak months. Wildlife such as the Himalayan thar, musk deer, danphe (Himalayan pheasant, Nepal's national bird), blood pheasant, Himalayan snow-cock and snow-pigeon and chukkar roam the mountain-sides, and if you come in the Spring, it's rhododendron season, so the valleys are filled with reds.
During the trek we first cross Renjo-la, then Cho-La Pass is more than 5000 meters which enters from Gokyo Lake and pass to Everest Base Camp. Finally it passes Kongmba-La. Panoramic views of world's highest spectacular mountain such as Mt. Makalu (8,463m) Lhotse(8,516 m), Cho Oyo(8,201m) and Mt. Everest (8,848m) are the highlights of this trek.
- Arrival/departure transfers
- Welcome drinks and trekking orientation
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Domestic Flight Kathmandu- Lukla-Kathmandu.
- TIMS card, Sagarmatha National Park permit fees.
- Accommodation in tea - house (lodge) on twin sharing basis on trekking.
- A Professional English speaking trekking guide.
- 1 porter for 2 people (each porter can carry only 15 kg luggage)
- Trekking staff wages, insurance, meals, transportation and allowances.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit).
- Government and local taxes.
- International airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa and Visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu
- Breakfast/Lunch and Dinner while in trek.
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
- Any other services not specified in the ‘Cost includes.