Family Holiday Tour
Family Holiday Tour (6 Nights /7 Days)
Nepal Everest Adventures organizes best Family Holiday Tour in Nepal. Nepal, being naturally exotic, culturally rich, and biologically diverse country with many of the highest mountains in the world offers fantastic touristic destinations in the world. Nepal is considered popular destinations for many families to spend their holidays. Many families come to celebrate their holiday trips in Nepal. In fact, Family Tours can also include family adventure sports and places where you can unwind and relax.
Family Holiday Tours in Nepal offer you explore many beautiful ancient temples and monasteries, tranquil lakes, and hot-springs, with the great views of glorious Himalayas. Of course, spending a Family Holiday in Nepal can be a great experience for you till the lifetime. We begin this trip with the rewarding sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Kathmandu, which is also known as the City of Temples, offers many beautiful temples and monasteries which have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Sites. After the sightseeing of Kathmandu, we further explore the Bhaktapur Durbar Square which is also listed as UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Site. And after enjoying the beautiful sunrise view from Nagarkot, we drive to Pokhara to enjoy the amazing blend of natural panorama. Finally, we end up this trip by returning back to Kathmandu.
Nepal Everest Adventures can organize the best Family Holiday Tour with promising transportation and accommodation facilities. You will have unforgettable Family Holiday trip in Nepal with us.
TRIP DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot
Day 04: Drive from Nagarkot to Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara City Sightseeing
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 07: Final Departure
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- A professional, government registered city guide for entire tour program
- Private transport for the whole tour
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot with dinner and breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- Tour guide’s food, accommodation, insurance and salary etc.
- All government tax and VAT
- Farewell dinner and cultural show at Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- International airfare and visa fees
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Monuments entry fees during sightseeing
- Alcoholic & soft /hard /drinks
- Extra nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu after the tour
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Medical/travel insurance
- Emergency rescue by helicopter
- Extra expenses arising due to nature and unforeseen events such as road blockade, political strike etc.
- Duration7 Days